Beautifully recreated history
Capturing the elegance and fine craftsmanship represented in lighting fixtures from the late 1800s and early 1900s can be a challenge. That's why I have spent the time to recreate every aspect of this antique hanging pan lamp with meticulous attention to physical and historical detail, down to the paint color.
About the models
This product includes two variants of a hanging pan lamp in the Victorian style. One high poly mesh, and one low poly. At 295,284 all quad faces, the high poly mesh captures every graceful curve and rigid corner. The low poly variant, also all quad topology, contains 10,041 faces. Their 2K PBR material set displays every realistic detail. Each is modeled to real world scale for a perfect fit in any old world scene needing beautiful, accurate lighting.
A little more detail.
The files you will be downloading are OBJ files, as well as .blend files including all diffuse, normal, roughness, emission, and transparency maps. One FREE high poly bulb from the Antique Light Bulbs set is also included. All texture files were procured through one or more of the repositories searched by Textures.One and are licensed under creative commons. Feel free to export them for any use.
How to use
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append for the Blend or Import for .OBJ
3. Browse to the location where the blend or OBJ file has been saved and click it.
4. Select Objects and double-click the object(s) you want in your scene. Note: This step is not needed when importing the OBJ.
Trouble with these assets?Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.